We’re really pleased you’re thinking of joining us at Clarion. We aim to recruit the best people so we are able to provide a good service to our residents and to deliver on our ambitions
Take a look at our current vacancies.
When you apply for a job at Clarion, we’ll do everything we can to make sure that you enjoy a smooth and positive experience.
We’ll ask you to submit your CV and responses to any questions we ask when you apply (we’ll call these ‘supporting statements’) detailing your suitability for the role.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiently, confidentially and securely at all times. Here are some following tips to help with your application:
- Your application introduces you to us, so before you apply it’s worth taking the time to reflect on your skills, experience and achievements, particularly those relevant to what we are looking for in the role profile.
- We regularly receive a high volume of applications for each of our roles and as we can only base our decision on the information you provide, it’s important that you take the time to craft as strong an application as possible so you stand out from the other candidates.
- Tailor your CV to the role profile, paying particular attention to the Knowledge, Skills & Experience section since this is what the hiring panel will shortlist against. Summarise and emphasise your key attributes and your intended future career path and provide us with your employment history & work experience to demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience.
- Don’t forget to include your academic & professional achievements.
- Your supporting statements should provide us with examples of your achievements and accomplishments in your career and personal life to date, relevant to the role for which you are applying. Tell us why you’re ideally suited to the role and don’t be shy about why you are the best person for the job. Keep it concise and relevant; 500 words is about right.
Once the deadline for applications has passed, the panel of hiring managers will review your CV and supporting statement against the criteria for the role, and make a decision to progress your application to the next stage.
We’ll ensure we invite you to attend an interview in plenty of time to allow you to prepare. In the majority of cases, the interview will be online using Microsoft Teams.
We want to get to know the real you and will assess you on your attitude and behaviour, as much as on your experience and skills.
If you’re unfamiliar with virtual interviews, we’ve put together some helpful tips to help you.
View our guide to virtual interviews.
If you’re successful, we’ll contact you to discuss your start date and the details of our offer, all of which will be confirmed in a contract of employment.
We’ll keep in touch and ask you to provide some pre-employment information. Before your first day, we’ll work with your manager to plan your induction and welcome you to Clarion.
If you have any questions about our recruitment process, please contact Recruit@clarionhg.com.