The Recruitment Process
We’re really pleased you’re thinking of joining our team at Clarion. We know that it takes time, effort and hard work to find the right place to build your career. That’s why our recruitment process aims to give you an opportunity to demonstrate your passion as well as your expertise.
It is very much a two-way process to ensure we recruit the right individuals but also for you to be confident that joining us is the right move for you.
If you know we’re the company for you, then find your next opportunity by taking a look at our current vacancies.
Tell us about you
We want our application and assessment process to give you a feel of what it’s like to work here and we’ll do everything we can to make sure that it runs smoothly and gives you a positive experience.
Your initial application is a key part of the process as it introduces you to us so it’s worth taking the time now to reflect on your skills, experience and achievements, particularly those relevant to what we are looking for here.
We’ll tell you what we need from you to apply - whether that’s just your CV or an application form, our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiently and confidentially and that your data remains secure at all times.
We embrace diversity in our workforce so we’ll only consider factors relevant to the role you’re applying for.
Before you apply, you might want to read the handy hints and tips below to help you get the most out of our recruitment process.
Let’s meet up
If you’re invited to interview, we’ll contact you providing all the details you’ll need including where to go and who you’ll be meeting.
See below to read some helpful tips about how to make the most of your interview.
If the interview was a success, the interviewing manager will be in touch to discuss suitable start dates and terms and conditions with you and you’ll then receive your contract.
Ahead of your first day, we’ll be working your manager to plan your induction and formally welcome you to the business.
If your application is not successful, we’ll contact you to let you know you haven’t been successful on this particular occasion. We are actively recruiting across a number of business areas and locations so you may want to set yourself up for job alerts where you’ll receive an email notification of future opportunities based on your search criteria.
Application and Assessment tips
We want our application and assessment process to give you a feel of what it’s like to work at Clarion and we’ll do everything we can to make sure that it runs smoothly and gives you a positive experience. The following handy hints and tips will help you get the most out of our recruitment process. Have a read through before you submit your application.
We regularly receive a large number of applications for each of our roles, so it’s important yours stands out from the rest. We’ll only base our decision on the information you provide us with, so make the most of this opportunity to move onto the next stage. This is usually an assessment which involves an interview and a test or presentation. Here are some things you can plan for in advance:
- We’ll be looking to get to know the real you and we’ll be assessing you on your attitude and behaviours, just as much as your experience and skill set.
- Every interview will be different and we’ll tailor it to the job role, so have a think about how your experience fits with the job role.
- Think about any practical examples you have from life and work that you might want to tell us about because it proves that your experience matches the job role.
- Do you research, it’s important that you understand who we are, what we do and what we stand for so you can be sure that Clarion is the right fit for you and your career.
- We understand that it’s perfectly natural to be nervous and we’ll do everything we can to make you feel welcome. Try to keep calm, speak clearly and take your time to answer each question.
- And finally, try to arrive 15 minutes early.