The Recruitment Process
We’re really pleased you’re thinking of joining our team at Clarion. We know that it takes time, effort and hard work to find the right place to build your career. That’s why our recruitment process aims to give you an opportunity to demonstrate your passion as well as your expertise.
It is very much a two-way process to ensure we recruit the right individuals but also for you to be confident that joining us is the right move for you. If you’re not sure you know enough yet about what it’s like working here, why not take the Clarion Housing Group quiz?
If you know we’re the company for you, then find your next opportunity by taking a look at our current vacancies.
Application and Assessment tips
We want our application and assessment process to give you a feel of what it’s like to work at Clarion and we’ll do everything we can to make sure that it runs smoothly and gives you a positive experience. The following handy hints and tips will help you get the most out of our recruitment process. Have a read through before you submit your application.
We regularly receive a large number of applications for each of our roles, so it’s important yours stands out from the rest. We’ll only base our decision on the information you provide us with, so make the most of this opportunity to move onto the next stage. This is usually an assessment which involves an interview and a test or presentation. Here are some things you can plan for in advance:
- We’ll be looking to get to know the real you and we’ll be assessing you on your attitude and behaviours, just as much as your experience and skill set.
- Every interview will be different and we’ll tailor it to the job role, so have a think about how your experience fits with the job role.
- Think about any practical examples you have from life and work that you might want to tell us about because it proves that your experience matches the job role.
- Do you research, it’s important that you understand who we are, what we do and what we stand for so you can be sure that Clarion is the right fit for you and your career.
- We understand that it’s perfectly natural to be nervous and we’ll do everything we can to make you feel welcome. Try to keep calm, speak clearly and take your time to answer each question.
- And finally, try to arrive 15 minutes early.